Have you ever thought, "I know WHAT to do, I just don't do it?"
Join the millions of people that have the BEST intentions to get healthy and lose weight, but they lack ongoing willpower and motivation.
Successful people hire coaches. Athletes hire training coaches, entrepreneurs hire business coaches and people searching for clarity hire life coaches.
- Coaches are valuable because accountability is how successful people get results.
- Coaches work because they support you in setting goals to move you forward and push yourself, not goals that are airy fairy or pointless.
- Coaches lift you up when you doubt yourself.
- Coaches kick you in the pants when you are whining and complaining.
- Coaches celebrate your success with you.
- Coaches ask questions to bring you clarity and breakthrough.
Bottom Line: GREAT coaches are invaluable.
Our Healthy Edge Certified Coaches are highly trained, passionate, knowledgeable and committed to supporting you in discovering and living your abundant life. Each Healthy Edge Coach has their own story of overcoming defeating mindsets and obstacles to finally achieve success in their health and weight. This fuels their passion and brings them insight, wisdom and compassion to support you in your journey.
Imagine working with a personal health coach for 8 weeks. What kind of results are possible? Wouldn't it be great to FINALLY overcome the obstacles that have stopped you so many times before such as:
- Have a Game Plan
- Finding Healthy Foods You Like
- Food Preparation
- Making Exercise Happen (and LOVING it!)
- Overcoming Boredom In Your Routine
- Sugar/Carb Cravings or Addiction
- Lack of sleep
- Stress Eating and Weight Gain
- Emotional Eating
“I want to thank my coach, Shelley, for coaching me through The Healthy Edge. I felt like I learned a lot … and even though we had vacations and holidays during the 8 weeks — we still saw measurable results. I lost (or as Healthy Edge says “released”) about 20+ pounds, almost 3 inches off my waist, and I am feeling terrific. We are eating healthier, making much better choices and are more aware of the foods we are taking into our bodies. The on-line materials from the program were excellent. And I really think having someone to hold me accountable and check in each week was a big help for me. The principle “Progress, Not Perfection!” has really kept me motivated.”
The Healthy Edge is an 8 week transformation.
The Healthy Edge is an 8 week online course that brings a complete nutritional and lifestyle education program to the comfort of your own home. You don't need another quick fix diet, you need to embrace a lifestyle that is realistic, delicious and fun and that will allow you to get results and keep them forever. The Healthy Edge's foundation is 5 simple daily goals for you to focus on. We believe that your results are not what you do SOME of the time, but what you do MOST of the time.
Need more information about the 8 Week Program, please download this ~ The Healthy Edge Program Explanation Whitepaper ~ as a Adobe® PDF.
Along with education, The Healthy Edge addresses what diets fail to, which is WHY we self-sabotage and eat when we are NOT hungry (aka emotional eating). This aspect of The Healthy Edge is what leads to empowerment, breakthrough and FREEDOM! Once you address the emotional side of your eating, results come fast and they LAST!
The role of your personal Healthy Edge coach may include the following:
- Weekly group meetings or one-on-one coaching calls
- Unlimited email and text
- Accountability with your Wellness Tracker
- Pantry evaluation and clean-out
- Grocery shopping support
- Nutritional supplement recommendations (The Healthy Edge does NOT endorse any particular brand or company.)
- Healthy meal and snack ideas
- Goal setting and action steps
- Listening ear
- Honest feedback
- Probing and clarifying questions for breakthrough
These are just a few of the advantages of having a personal Healthy Edge coach. We believe that The Healthy Edge 8 week journey is most successful when people choose to be held accountable and have support for their journey.
If you have failed in the past due to lack of commitment and support, we encourage you to sign up for a free 45 minute consultation with one of our Healthy Edge coaches. There is no obligation for this phone call, it is simply an opportunity to share with someone who really cares about your journey and can give you insight and direction about your next step. We believe in you!